Arturia MiniFuse 4 is a next-gen 4in/4out audio & MIDI interface designed to transform your ideas into your art. Capture crystal-clear recordings, refine with pro-grade creative software, and get your sound out there.
MiniFuse comes from the award winning Arturia AudioFuse line of studio audio interfaces. Class-compliant & Bus-powered means you can plug in and go, and you won’t need an additional power supply as it’s USB powered. Recording has never been easier.
MiniFuse 4 is designed to be the hub of your sound setup. Connect up to 4 input sources at once with 2 combo inputs and 2 jack inputs; send, receive, and sync MIDI information with 5-pin DIN connections; connect extra USB devices (up to 250mA) like controllers or external drives with 2 x USB hub sockets; all connected via universal USB-C connectivity. If you plug in the included power supply, you can use it all at once – sorted.
Simply the best sound
For audiophiles, MiniFuse 4 delivers a 110db dynamic range and a class-leading equivalent input noise of -129dB. For everyone else, that means unbelievable sound quality that can compete with leading studios. Get the dynamics, clarity, and impact that your sound deserves.
Tough, portable design
MiniFuse 4 is designed to accompany you for those last-minute sessions, quick deadlines, and spontaneous musical moments. It’s not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminium casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Take your sound with you, wherever you go.
Whether you’re using a laptop or desktop, MiniFuse can work for you. PC or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can control its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
MiniFuse’s LoopBack virtual channel lets you record or stream any additional audio source from your computer, from clips for your podcast to backing tracks from your web browser, without the need for an extra input channel.
Inspiration on the house
Keep your creativity fresh and your inspiration flowing with step-by-step music production tutorials, mixing hacks, and Ableton project templates designed by artists, producers, and beatmakers, featuring the software that’s included with MiniFuse. Updated frequently, no subscription required, and free with your MiniFuse.
MiniFuse comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge.
Color your sound with 4 premium FX plugin recreations of studio classics; a lush plate reverb, a gritty analog preamp, a classic tape echo, and a rich stereo chorus.
Ableton Live Lite
Compose, record, perform, and produce anything with an introduction to one of the most widely-used musical software titles in the business – yours with MiniFuse.
Analog Lab Intro
Instantly add inspiring sounds from our award-winning keyboard emulations to your mix with hundreds of presets to explore, from vintage ‘80s synths to fat modern sounds.
Auto-Tune Unlimited 3-months free subscription
Refine your vocal parts for perfect harmony or go full trap-style autotune with a 3-month subscription to the industry’s favorite voice tuning plugin.
GUITAR RIG LE
An inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes and compressors, so you can build your own processing chains and customize your perfect guitar tones.
Splice Creator Plan 3-months free subscription
Access millions of hi-def royalty-free samples and plugin presets, from lo-fi drum loops to punchy vocal one-shots, and add them to your personal collection for life.
- 2 x combo XLR / 1/4” jack inputs – connect microphones or instrument cables
- 2 x 1/4” jack inputs – connect 2 additional instrument sources
- Backlit controls: MiniFuse’s knobs light up in response to your input, turning red when the signal is too high
- Instrument level switch: Switch between line and instrument levels for clear, consistent signal
- 48V phantom power switch – For microphones that need power, MiniFuse can provide
- Headphone output – Connect your headphones of choice via 1/4” jack
- LoopBack function – record or stream additional audio from your computer alongside your input
- USB-C connection: Connect to your computer with universal & speedy USB-C
- USB-A hub – Attach any 2 standard USB devices to MiniFuse to save on computer socket space, including MIDI controllers, up to 250mA
- Power supply – to power the USB hub and enable recording with all audio inputs
- Monitor outputs – Left and right outputs to connect your main studio monitors or speakers
- MIDI DIN in/out: Send, receive, sync, and record MIDI information for your synths, drum machines, sequencers, and more
- Level mix control: Control what you hear coming from MiniFuse; blend between the input signal and the signal from your connected computer or device
- Direct mono switch: Sum MiniFuse’s inputs into a single mono signal if you prefer a more direct input sound
- Huge software bundle includes: Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lag Intro, 4 x Arturia FX, Auto-Tune 3-month subscription, GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice 3-month subscription, and more…
- Included Software:
- Ableton Live Lite: For your recording and mixing needs
- Analog Lab Intro: Classic and modern synthesizer and keyboard sounds
- 4 x Arturia FX: A world-class preamp, plate reverb, tape echo and chorus effects
- Auto-Tune: 3-month subscription to the leading pitch tuning software
- GUITAR RIG LE for guitar amplification emulations and guitar FX
- Splice Creator Plan: Get 3 months free with Splice – all the samples and loops you’ll need