Volt 276 Studio-paket innehåller Universal Audios Volt 276 ljudkort, en stor-membrans kondensatormikrofon med shockmount och mikrofonkabel. Ett par slutna studiohörlurar och ett stort mjukvarupaket med plugins och musikprogram från några av de största tillverkarna i branshen så att du kan börja göra musik direkt från boxen.
Everything you need for professional audio productions.
Volt Studio Packs include Universal Audio’s Volt 2 or Volt 276 recording interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with stand mount and mic cable, closed-back studio headphones, plus an industry-leading software bundle so you can start making music right out of the box.
2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with pro audio conversion, built-in Vintage Mic Preamp and 76 Compressor, Condenser Mic, Headphones, 3m XLR Cable, Bundled Audio Software. For Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
Volt Studio Packs are the perfect way to jumpstart your home recording studio. Capture your music productions, livestreams, and podcasts with Universal Audio’s 2-in/2-out Volt 276 recording interface, featuring a Vintage Mic Preamp and built-in 76 compressor for classic studio sound.
This studio pack includes a condenser mic and cable, studio monitoring headphones, and a suite of music production software. So, you’ll be recording like a pro, with album-ready sound right out of the box.
– Get everything you need for pro studio recordings, including a stylish 2-in/2-out USB interface, condenser mic, headphones, cable, and more
– Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
– Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
– Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s iconic 1176
– Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 276 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Classic Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 276’s onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA’s classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Create with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
AbletonAbleton Live Lite
Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
Softube Time & Tone Bundle
Celemony Melodyne Essential
Relab LX480 Essentials
Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP
UJAM Virtual Bassist DANDY
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 276 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug the included condenser mic into the front panel and engage 48V phantom power. Then connect your headphones to monitor audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 276 right into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 276 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB-C).
– Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
– Studio condenser microphone for professional vocal and instrument recording
– Closed-back studio headphones for accurate recording and mixing
– Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
– Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
– Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
– USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
– 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
– Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
– Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
– 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
– USB-C to USB-A cable included
Mac & PC
– Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
– USB cable (included)
– Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
– PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
– (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
– Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
– iPadOS / iOS 14 or later