The B2 is a new generation of digital piano from KORG focused on accessibility and ease of use.
Perfect as a first piano for a new player, we’ve paid special attention to the experience of playing a real piano. B2 is packed with carefully selected sounds, starting with legendary grand pianos from around the world.
Software and a variety of connectors come standard for a truly modern piano experience.
B2N provides the same functionality as the B2 but equipped with a lighter-touch keyboard.
B2N is a new digital piano for players who want a reactive, light touch 88 key keyboard.
- New piano sound engine with 12 carefully selected sounds.
- Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity.
- Generous bundle of software for practicing or creative work.
- Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano.
- Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices.
- Multiple keyboard configurations to meet your needs.
- Newly-developed natural-touch keyboard.
- Lightweight body, less than 10 kg including speakers.
New piano sound engine with 12 carefully selected sounds.
The B2 provides a total of 12 sounds that cover a diverse range of genres, starting with five pristine piano sounds from its new piano engine, and also providing richly distinctive electric piano, organ, harpsichord, and strings.
This world-famous German-made piano is beloved by countless pianists for its diverse range of expressive power. With stunning sonic dynamism and vibrance, its palette ranges from brilliant highs to chillingly detailed lows.
The provided sounds include the majestic ”German concert piano” and a ”Classic piano” noted for its delicate and complex tone.
An Italian-made piano with beautifully bright expression and satisfying sustain. Pianists around the world are enraptured by its rich resonance and sensitive responsiveness.
The sounds provided are ”Italian concert piano,” a bright-toned ”Jazz piano,” and a beautifully resonant ”Ballad piano.”
An e-piano that reproduces the differences in tone that arise from your playing dynamics and even simulates the sound of a key-off. Conjure electric piano sounds that are instantly recognizable from decades of great music.
Sounds appropriate for rock and jazz are provided, as well as the sublime sound of a real recorded pipe organ.
Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity.
The B2 provides connectors that allow using the instrument in conjunction with a variety of software and music hardware. This opens new possibilities for enjoying a digital piano that helps users create great music.
USB MIDI/ USB AUDIO
You can use a USB cable* to connect this instrument’s USB port to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and use the B2 as a MIDI keyboard to play an external sound module. Your performance on the B2 can be recorded as music data on your smartphone, and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the B2.
* USB cable sold separately for connection to your PC, and a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately) for connection to your iPhone or iPad.
By connecting your smartphone’s headphone jack or your music player, you can output your favorite music through the speakers of the B2 and enjoy playing along. Even when you’re not playing the piano, you can use the B2 as a home speaker system for enjoying music.
Generous bundle of software that’s convenient for practicing or for creative work.
The B2 is bundled with software that will take your music to the next level, including ”Skoove” which will help you improve your keyboard performance ability, the ”KORG Module Le” piano keyboard sound module app, and the ”KORG Gadget 2 Le” DAW music production app.
Three-month premium plan trial for ”Skoove” online piano lessons
Skoove is the fastest and most broad-based platform for learning piano performance. Through the three steps ”hear, learn, perform” you’ll acquire performance skills and musical ear training. More than ten courses and more than 300 songs are provided, and others are constantly being added. Skoove provides lessons that are appropriate for the needs and skill levels of those who are just starting piano as well as those who can already play.
Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano.
The metronome can be turned on/off with one touch. There’s a touch control function that gives you three levels of adjustment for how your playing dynamics affect the sound (light, normal, heavy), letting users perform with a response that suits their own style. Also provided are settings for two effects: reverb and chorus.
Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices.
The removable music rest features a wide, spacious design. There’s enough space to spread out several sheets of music, reducing your need to turn pages while performing. You can also place sheet music beside your iPad or other tablet.
Newly-developed natural-touch keyboard.
The B2N is equipped with the NT (Natural Touch) keyboard newly developed by Korg. It reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, with heavier action in the low register and a lighter feel in the upper register, while distinctively providing a great-feeling sense of key-strike that is not fatiguing even during extended playing sessions. It’s also the ideal piano for children who are being introduced to piano for the first time.
Light-weight body, less than 10 kg including speakers.
The B2N is light not only in its touch but also in form factor. It weighs 9.3 kg, approximately 2 kg lighter than the standard B2. You can use the dedicated SC-B2N soft case (sold separately) to transport it.
The CONCERT series is a line of pianos that are designed to provide the same performance experience as listening or playing in a concert hall, in every aspect of sound, touch, and musical experience. This lineup lets you enjoy playing in any situation, from home use to performances on stage.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NT(Natural Touch) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Three types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: equal temperament
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 12
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 12
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
- Pedal: Damper*
- *: Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
- Amplification: 9 W x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 4.61″ (including projections, excluding music stand)
- 1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 29.53″ (including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- Weight: 9.3 kg / 20.50 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
- Accessories: Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2
- The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.
* Other functions and specifications are identical to the B2.