8 rösters Wavetablesynt med arpeggiator, sequencer, effekter, m.m. Rack.
- True 8 voice polyphonic
- 120 carefully crafted wavetables split into 24 banks of 5 morphable waveform sets, covering virtual analogue classics through to cutting edge EDM and many from the original Modal 002 as well as a whole range of mathematically generated tables. Additional PWM bank and 4 noise/modulation banks accessible on Oscillator 2.
- 28 static wavetable processors including derez, wave folders, wave shapers, phase shapers and rectify that can be applied to the 120 wavetables to give a mind boggling array of permutations and new waveshapes.
- 32 high resolution wavetable oscillators, 4 per voice, with 8 types of oscillator modifier including: Phase Mod (FM), Ring Mod, Amp Mod, Hard Sync and Windowed Sync.
- Two pole morphing resonant filter
- Filter can be morphed from low pass, through band pass, to high pass
- Hugely powerful ”Mod Matrix” with eight assignable slots with four additional fixed routes, 11 mod sources and 52 destinations
- A 4axis joystick that can be assigned to a huge range of modulation destinations and virtually ‘locked’ when desired
- Three dedicated envelope generators for AMP, MOD and FILTER that can be accessed independently or all three simultaneously including negative (reverse) versions
- Two Audio rate LFO’s with tempo sync (one poly, one global). Polyphonic LFO can sync to frequency divisions
- Waveshaping distortion
- Three incredibly powerful independent and user configurable stereo FX engines that can create sophisticated Delays, lush Reverbs, Flanging, Phasing, and Rich Choruses
- Real time sequencer with 512 steps with input quantise and four recordable / editable parameter animations
- All timebased FX, LFO’s and sequencer arpeggio can be either clocked internally or externally
- 500 patch memories, all fully editable and ships with 300 factory programs and 200 user patch spaces. Patch upload and download through the free MODALapp
- 100 sequencer presets and 100 FX presets
- Analogue clock sync in and out (configured to the KORG / Teenage Engineering specification)
- MIDI DIN in and out
- Full size quarter inch jacks for stereo audio outs, headphones and external control such as sustain and expression
- 3.5 mm stereo input with ability to route incoming audio through the FX
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Optional software editor available for macOS, Windows, iOS, Android with VST3 and AU compatibility – MODALapp can be run within your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Power: DC9.0V1.5