Size:1,218(W) x 323(D) x 95(H) mm
Weight: 7 kg
Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity)
Streamlined synthesizers with sounds and features inherited from the flagship FANTOM series.
FANTOM-0 brings your creative world together, combining the sonic power and fluid workflow of the top-of-the-line FANTOM series in streamlined instruments that go everywhere your inspiration takes you.
Equipped with either a 61-note, 76-note, or 88-note keyboard, FANTOM-0 series has everything you need to create and perform at the highest level. Play and produce with thousands of Roland’s best sounds and unleash your musical vision with the same color touchscreen, hands-on controls, and deep computer integration found on the flagship models.
- Sounds and features inherited from the flagship FANTOM series
- Seamless workflow with no confusing modes
- Light and durable molded body design for easy transport
- Play and produce with thousands of electronic and acoustic sounds powered by Roland’s advanced ZEN-Core and SuperNATURAL technologies
- New SuperNATURAL pianos with authentic acoustic grand sound and response
- Virtual ToneWheel Organ with harmonic bar control and quick-fire playability
- Deep onboard sampling features
- Scenes contain settings for all 16 layers plus effects and patterns
- Clip-based sequencing with instant pattern recording and triggering
- TR-REC sequencer inspired by classic Roland drum machines
- Color touchscreen, high-resolution knobs, sliders, RGB performance pads, and dedicated
- synth control section
- Pitch/mod lever and illuminated pitch and mod wheels
- Massive DSP power for plenty of polyphony and smooth sound transitions
- 4×32 USB audio interface and native integration with Logic Pro, MainStage, and Ableton Live
- Mic input and powerful onboard vocoder
- Support for Model Expansions, Sound Packs, Sample Packs, and more from Roland Cloud
- Compatible with FANTOM Scenes that use ZEN-Core, SuperNATURAL, and Virtual ToneWheel
- Organ sounds
- Every FANTOM-0 model comes with the same sound engines, panel controls, and I/O.
- The only difference is the keyboard and the physical dimensions of the instrument.