Finish: Olympic White
The American Professional II Telecaster® Deluxe draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Double Tap™ pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering full, punchy humbucking tones and robust single-coil split sounds. The “cut” 3-saddle top-load/string-through Tele bridge delivers classic Tele tone and feel with a stylishly sleek silhouette and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II Double Tap™ humbucking pickups
- “Cut” Telecaster bridge with compensated brass saddles
- Deep “C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case