When you need the glamour and presence of a full acoustic drum set on stage—but with the convenience and control of electronic drums—the VAD504 is the perfect solution. This premium “one-up, one-down” kit features wood shells with full depth and diameter, covered with attractive wraps and mounted on double-braced chrome stands. Roland’s advanced digital sensor technology and dynamic TD-27 drum module provide the sound and response to match, with every stroke, ghost note, roll, and swell expressed in incredible detail.
Building on the previous VAD503 model, the VAD504 adds a digital hi-hat for even greater expression, plus heavy-duty cymbal stands inherited from the flagship VAD706. The TD-27 module has also been updated, bringing you new kits and samples, expanded processing options, and more.
- Four-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with full-size wood shells and upgraded double-braced chrome stands
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 12-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, and 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 10-inch PDA100-MS rack tom, 14-inch PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20-inch KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps
- 14-inch CY-14C-T crash with thin profile
- Drum in inspiring sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy sound selection and editing
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth® for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills