Crafted with the breakthrough design philosophy behind the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series, the Katana-210 Bass delivers premium sound and advanced features perfectly tuned for the needs of serious bassists.
Three unique amp characters and onboard BOSS effects provide a wide range of tones, delivered with 160 watts of assertive class AB stage power and a high-performance speaker system based around two 10-inch woofers.
And with comprehensive EQ, flexible connectivity, and more, the Katana-210 Bass is ready to take on any playing situation, from stage to studio to everyday practice at home.
- Versatile combo bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features
- 160-watt class AB power amp delivers big, punchy tone
- Rock-solid combo cabinet with two custom 10-inch woofers and high-frequency tweeter with on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings cover a wide range of styles
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2 with a vast range of selectable effects
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section enables you to mix in the dry sound for enhanced fatness and clarity
- Six memories for storing and recalling favorite sound setups
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings, organize sounds, and more with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor for macOS and Windows
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic’d cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- External speaker jack
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control
- Edit sounds from a smartphone with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor