88 vägda tangenter och ett fantastiskt ljudbibliotek.
If you’re looking for pro performance without the flagship price, the FP-60X is for you. The midrange model in the FP-X series is a compact and elegant instrument that enhances any living space, backed by an array of features that will satisfy experienced players. At the heart of the FP-60X are Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano and dynamic 88-key PHA-4 Standard keyboard, along with a selection of expressive acoustic pianos and deep personalization options via Piano Designer. There’s also a wide range of curated sounds for exploring other music styles, plus ambience effects that work with the SuperNATURAL piano models for amazing realism, a powerful stereo sound system, and immersive Headphones 3D Ambience for private playing sessions.
The FP-60X uses Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano to capture every nuance of your playing style, from subtle pianissimo to pounding fortissimo. Going further, you can deeply sculpt and tailor your sound by adjusting low, mid, and high-range tones via the equalizer panel and using the onboard Piano Designer to fine-tune the tone of each individual note. The FP-60X also introduces the My Stage function, which brings together specially selected piano tones and ambience types to provide the immersive experience of playing in venues ranging from intimate practice studios to atmospheric concert halls.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Specially curated onboard sounds ready for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Onboard 26-watt stereo speaker system delivers deep, rich sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience feature for natural sound during private practice sessions
- Attractive modern look based on the award-winning design of the previous generation FP series
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Dual headphones jacks for side-by-side playing and teacher/student interaction
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-72, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)
- Available in black or white